Sunday, December 3, 2006

Three Beautiful Things 12/03/06: Email, Admiration, Holly

1 Receiving an email from the grandson of one of my dad's true blue drinking buddies at Dick and Floyd's and finding out he's enjoyed Kellogg Bloggin' and plans to have his dad look at my blog.

2. Two of my WR 121 students sent me drafts of their final paper. They were superb and I learned things about both students I didn't know. My admiration for both grew.

3. Going out with Snug for a walk under a cloudless sky in Eugene and testing out my new digital camera.

1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

As I read your blog, I come down to this picture, from time to time... there is just something about it, the red with the greens... just a feel good picture...Christmas? no, I don't think so.... at least I didn't think about Christmas the several times I have looked at it... just a nice picture.... so thought I would tell you that today....