Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Three Beautiful Things 12/12/06:Books, Drunkenness, Noose

1. Bridgit's Auntie Florence died and left Bridgit a set of Louisa May Alcott books that belonged to Bridgit's great grandmother. Bridgit reads these books imagining her great grandmother, grandmother, auntie, and mother before her turning these same pages.

2. Another role I play in Othello is a reveller from Cyprus.He's drunk. I don't drink anymore. I was amazed at how acting drunk came to me as easily as reading the morning paper.

3. A hangman's noose was lying off-stage and I think a picture of it might play a satirical role in my developing slide show narrative.

1 comment:

JBelle said...

Got an autographed copy of the playbill from the roadshow of 'Doubt' in the mail today. The inimitable Cherry Jones leading the cast. sigh. o you thespians.