Thursday, December 14, 2006

Three Beautiful Things 12/13/06: Canon, Prone, E-World

1. Finding out more and more what the limits and what the possibilities are with my Canon PowerShot A530 digital camera.



2. For reasons I do not quite understand, I love to lie in bed and write. I did so much of the afternoon today. Blogging and emails. Snug lay on the bed with me. (For the record, I'm seated at my desk as I write this!)

3. While lying on my back, I made wonderful discoveries in the world of e-books and and other digital content and book publishing on demand (HT: Michael Blowhard).

3 comments:

JBelle said...

I have the A710IS, courtesy of my big son, who works out of western corporate headquarters of Circuit City. He's a good son.

But don't tell him I haven't used it yet. I'll get to it. I loved the stairway picture. :)

JBelle said...

you know, wherever you write it just fine. Fine. But don't start in on what you're wearing.


;)

Word Tosser said...

yep this is the picture, that I like best of the U-tube.