Friday, January 12, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 01/12/07: Eggs, Athol, KHS Class of '68

1. Scott and I had a very good lunch at the Glenwood and talked about Shakespeare and acting and what it's like to go back home again. (My Eggs Benedict and home fries with diet Pepsi were really good, too.)

2. Mommie Dearest, a wonderful blogger from Post Falls and a reporter in North Idaho for the Spokesman Review, is from Athol, Idaho, another small town in North Idaho, wrote to me that she thought us Athol/Kellogg types must stick together. What a wonderful understanding of her roots and mine. We do need to stick together.

3. A member of the Kellogg High School class of 1968 who works in Pasedena found my blog and commented and I commented back, with my email address and we had a wonderful email exchange today. I enjoyed very much reading some of how she experienced Kellogg--she's four years older than I am -- and very much look forward to more correspondence with her.

No comments: