Saturday, January 20, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 01/20/07: Home Alone, Silver Valley Update, Let it Snow

1. For most of the day, I was home alone in a quiet house with three dogs and my laptop and I wrote about Mrs. Price and responded to comments I've received to this blog and spent time importing my bookmarks from Firefox into de.licio.us. It was like puttering around the house, but I was puttering around cyberspace.

2. Had a good talk with my mom and found out that her internal stove top burner is set on about medium to medium high when it comes to the new Wal Mart in Smelterville.

3. My sister thanked me for the nature photography book I gave her for her birthday and she emailed me some pictures she and her husband took at their house today up in northeast Washington state. Here's an example:



1 comment:

Student of Life said...

Wow! Your sister has a postcard view, huh? Not too bad. I'd take that view over my neighbor's terra cotta colored siding any day of the week and twice on Sunday.