Friday, February 9, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 02/08/07): Block Ice, Make-up Queen, Lee

1. Young members of the Othello cast and crew went to the store and bought blocks of ice and rode them down the hill outside the theater down to the soccer pitch/archery range.

2. I was assigned the job of make-up queen. I make sure the make-up containers are closed and the dressing room is cleaned up a bit.

3. Lee Leonard joked with students of mine as I was talking to them: "Don't tell me you listen to this guy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just "discovered" your site and have been digging through your archives. Expected your Cockroach Castle discussion to include lounging in the "Counselor," and/or some discussions of Tartot readings by a now lost friend.
Thanks for the musings!

raymond pert said...

Anonymous: Is this you Robert? If so or if not, will you email me at billy1227@gmail.com, please?

I forgot all about the Counselor.

Jesus. The Counselor.

And Bruce's Tarot ruminations. Did he learn Tarot at Walla Walla College!

Please get in touch.

rp