Saturday, February 10, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 02/09/07 : Dog Grooming, Television Commerical, Poetry

1. Beth, Snug's groomer, was very happy with how cooperative Snug was while being groomed and said Snug was her favorite client for the day. (She said this at about 11:30, so the day was young, but still.....!)

2
. I heard someone was looking for me before *Othello* started tonight. It was my former student, Bryan. He runs a video production company. He's been hired by a window cleaning outfit(I think that's what he said) to shoot a commercial on Saturday. He asked me to be in it, so I get to try out another new avenue of acting.

3. Reading Palestinian poetry today in ENG 106 gave all of us the experience of looking at the experience of living in Palestine from a poetic perspective, very different than always seeing it as political.

1 comment:

Hello from Julia said...

your blog is a great read :) can i link it to my 3 Good Things section? happy weekending! -julia