Friday, March 2, 2007

Marmite Tasting

Hello friends of Kelloggbloggin'

It's been a long week. Two memorial services for two people in my life who both died one week ago today.

All week long I have tried to juggle the rolling boulder of student essays and student expectations and of instruction with being supportive to my friend Jeff, who lost his stepson Jonah and with travelling to McMinnville and attending the memorial service of a life-long friend's mother, Jeni.

Right now the house is empty. Just Snug and I are here. I think it is time to open a new frontier in my life, to lose my innocence, to become a man of experience in ways of eating Marmite.

I've decided to have my first Marmite with a cup of tea. I have decided to spread the Marmite on an Orowheat English Muffin, Extra Crisp, toasted. My plan is to put butter and Marmite on one half of the muffin and Marmite itself on the other half and to enjoy the whole muffin.

I am going to put on the tea water to boil. I'll be back for the next stage in a minute or two.

No comments: