Sunday, March 4, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 03/03/07: Bye Bye Senator, Emily, Heaven

1. Finally, I took the time today to go to Perfect Look and lose my anonymous Senator look. My hair and beard are shorter again. I enjoy getting my hair cut and beard trimmed as much as anything I regularly do. Sometime in the near future, the beard has got to come all the way off.

2. Much Ado About Nothing was the LCC Shakespeare production a year ago. I played Antonio. Our prop mistress, Emily, works at Rainbow Optics. I went there today to have the temples of my eyeglasses tightened. When I arrived, Emily came around the counter and we hugged and we had a fun conversation about Othello and future theatrical possibilities.

3. Marmite and crunchy peanut butter on an Orowheat Extra Crisp English muffin, toasted...well, Marmitetoasty is right: heaven.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

Okay Raymond Pert I am thinking I will need to try this Marmite. Do you think they carry it at the Short Stop in Inchelium? TNTL