Sunday, March 11, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 03/10/07: Ducks, Warmth, Canon

1. The Oregon Ducks are going to Spokane to play in the first round of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Oh how I hope they play like they did in the Pac-10 tournament. If they do, they will be tough to beat. (Play free and easy, guys...let it rip!)

2. I am lying here in bed and I'm perspiring a bit. It's warm. The air outside this evening was thicker than it has been and held the scent of early magnolias and lilies in its thin blanket.

3. I found my camera. It was on my bed, under some blankets....warmer weather, lighter bed, found camera. Spring is on its way!

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

Was your camera lost? Perhaps you could start a :lost... have you seen?" sidebar here on your blog.Between the two of us it would fill it up. I look forward to seeing pictures again. Go Ducks, Go Zags, Go Cougs. Whew! What a Dance!