Sunday, May 20, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 05/20/05: Li Po, Wucky, Taco Bell Memories

1. I worked all day on student papers and enjoyed them a lot. I especially enjoyed their insights into the Chinese poet Li Po and his drinking wine to the moon and dancing with his shadow cast by the moon.

2. My old buddy, Wucky, and I shared pre-game thoughts about the Yankees across the country and emailed a few comments about their performance against the Mets as the game proceeded.

3. My brother-in-law made a comment on one of my blog posts that made my day. It made me with we could spend more time together like we did a couple of summers ago. All that Taco Bell.....

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Some of my best memories of dating my husband involve Taco Bell, origami, and a Soft Taco Supreme. (What can I say? I was a really cheap date. :) )

raymond pert said...

Katrina, I thought you were going to say you ate Taco Bell while reading each other the poetry of Li Po!