Thursday, July 5, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 07/05/07: Tigers, Vet, Stranded

1. 12-3. Yes 12-3. The Tigers exploded for seven runs off of C.C. Sabathia and went on to club Cleveland 12-3. The Tigers are back within a game of first place and host the Red Sox in a weekend series starting tomorrow.

2. Annual exam at the vet for Snug today. He's fit. The vet had nothing but praise for Snug, including, most importantly, his behavior.

3. Speaking of animals, I'm nearing the halfway point of the unusual zoological, theological, Robinson Crusoe-like novel "The Life of Pi." It's been a pleasure so far and quite unlike any book I've read -- well, except "Robinson Crusoe."

1 comment:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Hurray for Snug. (Is behavior normally a problem for his breed?)

I've seen the book The Life of Pi, but I always thought it was mathematical. . .LOL!