Monday, July 16, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 07/15/07: Birthday Fun, Snug Talents, Deke Hits the Road

1. My niece Z2 turned 13 today and Mom prepared a wonderful dinner. My sisters posted pictorial tributes to Z2, including some embarrassing pictures of their brother....sigh. Silver Valley Girl's tribute is here and InlandEmpireGirl's is here.

2. Part of the pleasure of staying at Silver Valley Girl's house is playing with Snug in her huge back yard. For a long time, I tossed the ball and Snug faithfully returned it to me, sometimes even placing it right in my hand. This is a new development in Snug's young life -- and a really fun one.

3. The Deke is coming to Kellogg the weekend of our class reunion. It'll be fun to have her visit and meet friends from my graduating class I haven't seen in many, many years and to once again see friends I see more often and whose company she enjoys a lot.

1 comment:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

I'm glad to hear the Deke is coming. I am still working on a way to get there. None of our cars are dependable for long trips, and the people that schedule the busses (Big G) are clueless. Say I must exit the bus at St.Regis or CdA, because there are no other towns between those stops.