Monday, July 30, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 07/29/07: Camera Man, Camera Depth, Snug Revival

1. I had a fun time videotaping the Sixth Street Melodrama's production of "Nightmare at Dream Gulch....or Wake Me When It's Over, even though I'm on record as not being in favor of videotaping live theater!

2. I've decided to go deeper into the workings of my Powershot A530 camera and see if I can improve my photographs and maybe prepare myself to one day purchase a more sophisticated camera.

3. Snug is lethargic in the heat. When the temperature drops in the evening he is a new dog and especially enjoys chasing a deflated soccer ball and returning it to me, repeatedly.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

Have fun with your camera. I just point and shoot and really want to do the same thing. Most of the time I am happy with how my pictures turn out, but I know I could do more. One blog I like features two siblings posting pictures each day of a subject from two locations. I also want to learn more about using a program like Adobe Photo Shop.