Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 08/01/07: Garbage, Balance, So Long

1. Ed called and asked me to come out to the garbage transfer station where he works so he could pay me back some money he owed me and I got an up close look at how garbage from the Silver Valley makes its way to Missoula to be disposed.

2. InlandEmpireGirl wrote to me with the good news that she won't be working in August after all, so she is free in August for the first time in years. She wrote here about her need to balance work and rest in her life. This should help immeasurably.

3. Ed gave notice that he would be leaving his job at the county. A co-worker has made his work miserable and I'm glad he's getting out of there. He is very close to having another job lined up. I hope it works out better.

1 comment:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Hurray for Ed and Inland Empire Girl. We all need a break sometimes!