Friday, August 10, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 08/09/07: Gadgetry, Outer Space to Coco, Family Pride

1. I'm always a little nervous when I buy new gadgets. But, I'm happy to say that my Seagate Free Agent External Hard Drive seems to be relating well with my computer. It's good to have an easy backup system.

2. Things were buzzing around the Silver Valley Girl household today! The whole family plus two nieces/cousins were flying around, getting packed and ready to go to Meridian. My niece Coco is one of the eighteen Idaho students who will ask Barbara Morgan a question while she works in outer space.

3. It's been quite a summer for the nieces. Z2 competed at National History Day in Washington DC in June. Today's Spokesman Review featured Wallace's Sixth Street Melodrama, giving good press to Silver Valley Girl, PKR, and especially Princess. I've already mentioned the third daughter in 3BT #2. Silver Valley Girl and PKR are superb parents and their children's happiness and talent reflects their hard-working and totally engaged parents.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Silver Valley Girl and PKR as parents!