Friday, August 10, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 08/10/07: Flickr, Scanner Patience, Upcoming Feature

1. I opened a Flickr account and created my first two sets of pictures. I find leafless trees and logs fascinating and beautiful, so my first two sets have this focus. You can view these two sets here.

2. I started to explore the capabilities of my new scanner today. I'm approaching it gingerly only because I'm very excited and, when I get excited, I want to do things too fast.

3. Soon I'll be releasing through YouTube a slide show of Snug with musical accompaniment by Charles Mingus and Glenn Gould playing a variation from the Goldberg Variations. It's yet another foray for me into the world of amateurism. I enjoy trying out new things without the pressure to be a pro at them.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I am eager to see the YouTube slide show.