Monday, August 20, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 08/20/07: Quiet Restored, Snug Returns, Bag Re-Found

1. I am blogging in InlandEmpireGirl's living room, out in the quiet country, perched above Lake Roosevelt. Not a sound, bar the humming of the refrigerator. It's blissful here.

2. Snug arrived at InlandEmpireGirl's house and seemed to immediately know where he was and instantly went about the business of sniffing the gardens, yard, deck, and living room, reacquainting himself with presence of Shelby and Annie, the two dogs here, and the several cats that roam the house and property.

3. I look forward to experimenting with my camera here in northeast Washington. Getting ready to leave Kellogg this morning, I couldn't find my camera bag, modest as it is. But it does provide protection. I looked everywhere at Silver Valley Girl's house. Turns out it was right where I left it: on her deck, set down Sunday morning when I took the pictures featured, here.

3 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...

I hate that you are leaving Kellogg just as I am arriving. I will be there on the 31st.

Shelby said...

it must be such a lovely place..

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Can't wait to see the pictures you take there (now that my internet is back!) I love the botanical shots where the flowers fill the screen.