Friday, November 23, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 11/22/07: Gold Star, Knowles Creek, Crisis Line

1. Snug and I went to the Coburg dog park and Snug was the best behaved he's ever been. He responded to my commands, he calmed down after getting too rambunctious with one dog, and he was good to the children running around in the park, who should have never been running around in a dog park.

2. Snug and I took a gorgeous drive and stopped at Knowles Creek and here are three of the pictures I took. I really liked the dim slate late November light.





3. InlandEmpireGirl sent me installation #1 of Thanksgiving Disaster at her house where she is hosting Mom, and Silver Valley Girl's family. Let's see: busted toilet, still frozen turkey, malfunctioning satellite dish . . . .hmmmm....time to bust out the booze!

6 comments:

ThomG said...

You don't know how badly I want to cast a fly rod in that stream! Thanks for those pictures.

Christy Woolum said...

I love the green moss on the trees.

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

We missed you here at IEG's house. I'm glad you and Snug had a nice time, and hope you and The Deke had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

MarmiteToasty said...

Wow just look at the moss on those trees....... ya could go back there in the spring and gather a little to line your hanging baskets with :)

x

Student of Life said...

Those pictures look almost exotic to me. It's interesting how different the landscape is in your neck of the woods. Absolutely beautiful.

MGM said...

OMG! The moss...the ferns... I so miss the the landscape of the Willamette Valley!

PS...the husband is CRYIN'...totally CRYIN' over the current state of the Ducks and their football tragedies! He was mortified at how they played sans "star quarterback"