Monday, January 14, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 01/13/08: Dream Concert, Ducks, Breakfast

1. If I had the power to bring a concert into being, choosing three musicians to perform, after a day listening to music at pandora.com, my three choices are: Bob Dylan, Neil Young, and Leon Russell with a variety of accompanying musicians. These three uplifted my day.

2. I'm very happy that the Oregon Ducks beat Stanford this afternoon.

3. I love pinto beans, scrambed eggs, grated cheese, salsa, and coffee for breakfast.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Omigosh! You just made my entire online year by turning me on to Pandora.com! I had no idea such a thing existed- and now I must say I'm hooked. Read your blog a couple hours ago, got curious by your mention of Pandora, opened a new tab to check it out, and have been there ever since, exploring, listening, laughing and loving it. Thank you thank you thank you for inadvertently sharing something which seems tailor-made for me and I know will now be in the background of my day from here on out. Sweet!!!

Amber said...

I love Dylan and Young. I would buy a ticket!

And that is one of my FAVORITE breakfasts! lol Yum!

:)