Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 08/30/08: Play Quick, Kellogg in Oregon, All Things Tiny

1. I dreamed this morning, right before waking up, that I was thrust (for reasons I don't know) into the position of head football coach for the Kellogg Wildcats and we were about the play the Wallace Miners. Wallace usurped the south side of Teeter's Field as their team's side of the field. I told the Kellogg Wildcats in my pregame pep talk that wanted the 'Cats to "play quick". I don't know how the game turned out. If I dream the game, I'll be sure to write about it.

2. Speaking of Kellogg, I visited Kellogg, Oregon today. I'll be posting pictures and commentary in a future piece.

3. I walked the Taylor Dunes Trail and made my way to the ocean. I marveled at all the small flower and berries that were blooming. They amazed me more than the pulse and power of the ocean.

No comments: