Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/05/09: HP Chat, Blogging Like It's 2009, HBO Front Page

1. I was having trouble getting my LaserJet printer to work on my new computer and Jai Prakash Baduni and I worked together via HP chat and my printer is working smashingly. I meant to ask Jai how the weather was in Duluth.

2. I blogged like an Orofino Maniac (inside North Idaho joke) today and am getting close to being caught up on the Sibling Assignments I fell behind on while I was working an overload winter quarter, lost my computer to a thief, and got this pneumonia. Don't worry sisters: I'll catch up and be ready to deal some assignments myself!

3. After a long absence at the Spokesman Review's North Idaho blogsite Huckleberries Online, I re-entered that world today and, to my surprise and pleasure, my blog entry about moving too far away but trying to stay close with my sisters got front paged.

No comments: