Sunday, May 10, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/10/09: Computer Improvements, Sex Ed on Facebook, Fortune Inn


1. A disk here another one there and I have Microsoft Office and Norton 360 up and running and my computer now has more services and is better protected.

2. Speaking of better protected, my Facebook friend Miriam Chalmers is soliciting comments from people about their school experience with sex ed. I don't know when I've enjoyed a thread more. Great stories are emerging.

3. I enjoyed tofu and shrimp and assorted vegetables over steamed rice on the west end of 6th Avenue this evening at the Fortune Inn. My server was dragging, almost asleep on her feet, from the evening's earlier onslaught of mothers. By the time I arrived, the Fortune Inn was empty of mothers or any other customers. With hits from the 60s and 70s gently wafting around me, it was a peaceful way to enjoy my meal.

No comments: