Monday, May 25, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/25/09: Cell Room Gallery, Simple as H2O, Checks and Balances at the Supreme Court





1. My collection of Zinc Plant cell room pictures is only at four, but those four photos engendered some great discussion that I hope will continue at Facebook and maybe here, as well.

2. I started feeling crappy this afternoon and drinking water got me feeling better. This c-diff makes me prone to dehydration.

3. I always enjoy reading Jeffrey Toobin and I found his essay about Chief Justice Roberts in the recent issue of The New Yorker illuminating.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I just remember taking the tour of the cell room during that anniversary of the Zinc Plant in the late seventies. I couldn't breathe and couldn't imagine what it was like to work there.