Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/28/09: Stalker Clipped, London Feast, Much Needed Sleep

1. MB left me a message last night. I just caught up to it today. The man who has been stalking her for the last dozen years or so and who violated the stalking order this past fall submitted to a plea agreement. I will know tomorrow, for sure, that no last minute crap happened in court today and will post the terms of the agreement then.

2. It had been a while since I visited Annie Mole's breezy and informative blog focused on the London Underground railway system. I love the pictures, videos, tales, and news she posts. Visiting her blog sent me all over London via the Internet today, looking at maps, museum websites, and pictures. It's been nearly 24 years since I've been to London and these days I am grateful for the World Wide Web and the access it gives me to this great city. I don't know that I'll ever be able to return.

3. I badly need the medical leave I'm on right now. Today is a good example. I was wiped after merely doing some grocery shopping yesterday and needed not only a full night's sleep last night, but a three and a half hour nap today to recover. Thank goodness I belong to a union and work at a place where the arrangement I have right now is possible.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

what a great site that london underground place is - fanks for the heads up....

Im glad you have the resources to recup to the best of your ability, that makes so much difference in ones life...

x