Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 08/04/09: Familiarity, 121 Done, Did It Arrive in the Mail?

1. I've been aware of this one guy selling at Farmer's Market since I moved here thirty years ago. We must be about the same age and he used to sell produce with his beautiful wife. I saw him and not her again at the market today and wondered what his/her/their story is. I'd ask, but the guy is really full of shit and I don't think I could bear listening to him rattle on very long.

2. I finished my WR 121 syllabus and course calendar and got in touch with a librarian about the help I'll need teaching this course.

3. Many of my Kellogg friends will be in Vancouver on Thursday night and I've been invited to join in. If the right stuff comes in the mail today or tomorrow, I might just join them.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I bet you feel good about getting your syllabus done. Enjoy your gathering before our gathering!