Sunday, October 25, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 10/24/09: Campus Beauty, Duck Yakisoba Crush, Zynga Play Isn't "Real"

1. I honestly forget what a gorgeous campus we have at the University of Oregon and on a late October day with leaves turning orange, yellow, and vermilion, with a sunny sky, and with a campus nearly empty of activity, today was a perfect day to stroll the campus with Russell on our weekly Saturday photo field trip. Pictures to come.

2. I hadn't been to Sakura for quite a while and my plate of Yakisoba noodles was delicious, but even better was arriving for lunch just as the third quarter of the Duck/Huskie game was starting and my noodles were made all the more tasty by the how the Ducks thrashed UW in the second half.

3. I know. I know. It's play money. Nonetheless, when my chip total on Zynga poker went over the 700k mark, it fired me up. Weird. Makes me wonder what really is play and what's "real".

No comments: