Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 08/08/10: Dickie at Wildcat Pizza, Don and Jeri Drop By, So Does Wucky

1. To my surprise and delight, when I went over to Wildcat Pizza to purchase a pie for me and Mom, there was Dickie Costa, ordering a pie for him and Renee and we had another opportunity to talk and laugh.

2. To my delight, but not my surprise, Don and Jeri stopped by the house to see Mom (and me) and I loved seeing this guys with things quieted down a bit, not in the midst of a parade or at a table with lots of other people around.

3. Rick (Wucky) Wainright stopped my in the evening, to my delight, but not my surprise, to see Mom, his second grade teacher over fifty years ago. Carly and Carson came with him and Mom gave Carson a tour of her back yard and Carson loved it.

No comments: