Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 08/09/10: Scouting, Heyburn, Fountain

1. I made the gorgeous drive between Plummer and St. Maries and then from St. Maries to I-90, with the idea of scouting places to photograph. I didn't like the light while I was driving, it was too harsh and I wanted to return driving east to west so that I could pull of the road more easily in Heyburn State Park. (I never returned, but this scouting drive will always be in my memory.)

2. I love Heyburn State Park and the area west of it for the blend of farm land, mountains, bridges, trestles, and lakes. The drive between Plummer and St. Maries is one of favorites anywhere.

3. I took some time exposure photographs in Kellogg. I thought my best ones were of this fountain at the Shoshone Medical Center:

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I love this photo.