Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 08/15/10: Hairspray, Boston Iced Tea, Leverage

1. Mom and I went to Cd'A to see Hairspray and it energized me, uplifted me, and thoroughly entertained me. I had a great time.

2. Mom and I ate at Red Lobster. It was my first visit to this restaurant. The food was pretty good, but what I enjoyed the most was my bottomless glass of Boston Iced Tea. I didn't know what it was and when the server told me it was iced tea mixed with cranberry juice, I was ready to enjoy it and I did.

3. Ever since I first saw it advertised a few years ago on TNT, I've been wanting to watch "Leverage". Tonight I did and I enjoyed it. In fact, I wanted the episode to be extended from a one hour (minus ad time) episode to a full length movie as Timothy Hutton's crew of grifters and hackers and thieves work to take government money from a corrupt coal mine owner and put it back in the hands of those who want to put it to its rightful purpose: mine safety.

No comments: