Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 09/14/10: Cazale Documentary, "Tootsie" Rules, Thai Food in Frying Pan

1. I discovered HBO produced a documentary on John Cazale entitled, "I Knew It Was You: Rediscovering John Cazale". Its DVD release is in November and I'm eager to view it.

2. Goofing off in You Tube land led me to "Tootsie" and some scenes from it. That year "Ghandi", which put me to sleep, won the Oscar for Best Picture. For me, it was "Tootsie". No contest.

3. With the help of a bottle of Trader Joe's Thai Yellow Curry Sauce, I combined the sauce, chicken, green beans, broccoli, spinach, and coconut milk together in my trusty electric frying pan, and served it over white basmati rice. It was a simple and tasty meal for the Deke, Molly, and me. Olivia wolfed down some broccoli and chicken, before I poured the Curry Sauce in the pan.

No comments: