Sunday, March 20, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 03/19/11: Sharpen, Breakfast in Car, Pizza

1.  I was not sharp with my lines when we ran the Induction to "Taming of the Shrew" today.  It was a good thing, actually:  it helped me see some small places in my lines where I need further study and need to sharpen things up.  I worked on that through the parts of the rehearsal that didn't involve me much.  I need more repetition with the other actors, but that won't happen until the end of spring break, so I'll keep working it by myself.

2.  Julia needed a ride to rehearsal and when I picked her up she brought her bacon and eggs and ate her breakfast in the car on the way to LCC.  I didn't laugh out loud or even say anything, but I got a kick out of it. Odd.  Why did I find it so endearing to have a fellow cast member eating breakfast in my car?  I don't know.  But I did.

3.  All those hearty Italian meats and all those cheeses and all that saltiness and the slightly sugary crust combined to make eating the pizza that Deke and I ordered from Papa John's a tasty delight.

No comments: