Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photos from Thursday Night's "Taming of the Shrew" Performance

Russell Shitabata attended our Thursday night show and took these photos of "The Taming of the Shrew".
Christopher Sly drunk, passed out.  The prone position might be what I do best when I act


Sly is overjoyed.  He's a lord, not a drunken sot


Kate injured

Kate stood up by Petruchio

Noses


Bianca being wooed


Kate and Bianca Scrap


It's a colorful show



Sly sees all -- the play is put on for him and he loves it

Sly sees more

x

Old and young suitors 

The food fairly flew

I say we'll have no sending to prison

What?!?
Drunk again: the play ends where it started

4 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

Russell really caught some excellent photos. I love your facial expressions in the series. Instead of "What" I thought maybe you were saying, "You're kidding!"

Wondering Willow said...

I had the opportunity to attend the opening night performance. It was colorful, lively, and amazing to experience. Bravo to all the players and thank you for all the hard work, time, and talent that you put into your performance.
If you have not had the chance to see the play yet...GO...get your tickets...share in the merriment.

Bill said...

Nice photos...looking forward to it.
Please...Percutio? Is this some ghostly refugee from past productions of R&J? Have fun y'all
Bill

raymond pert said...

If your comment about "Percutio" was about the ridiculous way I spelled his name, I corrected it. Ha! I don't know if I know you, Bill, but I do hope you'll come to the show and enjoy it. We are having a great time.