Sunday, April 10, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 04/09/11: Saturday at the Mart, Back to Yi-Shen, Beaming Actors

1.  Play rehearsals have interfered with Russell and me getting out to take pictures.  We got to go again today and visited Farmer's Market, Saturday Market, and the drumming at the plaza of the county courthouse.  It wasn't my best day of taking pictures, but I enjoyed the challenges I faced trying to take pictures of people.

2.  After too long of an absence, Russell and I had lunch at Yi-Shen and I loved my plate of lemongrass curry fried rice with bbq pork. 

3.  Our Saturday night performance of "The Taming of the Shrew" crackled with energy and delighted our audience.  It makes me really happy to see the beaming faces of all the actors after a great performance and tonight the beaming was bright.

No comments: