Monday, June 6, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 06/06/11: Pencil Surprise, Ground Beef Surprise, Scrambled Egg Surprise

1.  As I left the cafeteria, a student about three feet behind me said to her friend, "Do you have an extra pencil?"  I replied, "I do", and pulled a pencil out of my jacket pocket and handed it to her.  "I can have this?" she said.  "Sure."  "Thank you!"

2.  For lunch I got out the George Foreman grill and fried up patties made of ground beef, egg, garlic, Worst. sauce, grated cheese, and Franks's Original Hot Sauce.  Superb.

3.  For dinner, I got out the electric fry pan and sauteed zucchini and diced potatoes.  When they were tender, I cracked three eggs over the zucchini and spuds, let the eggs cook, and when they were done, I topped the scramble with sour cream and more Franks's Hot Sauce.  It was a great dinner.

No comments: