Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 06/21/11: Almost Done, Market, Hawaiian Time Footbridge

1.  I finished reading applications.  One more step:  compare notes with JH on Wednesday and I'm done with this assignment.

2.  Russell and I went to the Tuesday Farmers' Market and shot pictures.  The picture taking was fun and so was running into Melissa, Clay, Katherine, and Kate.  I also added to my growing folder of pictures of people holding hands (or locking arms or putting arms around each other).




3.  After strolling at the market, Russell and I had lunch at Hawaiian Time and I thoroughly enjoyed the Kalua Pig Plate.  The plentiful pulled pork was tender and slightly smokey; the macaroni salad tasted splendid, as did the sticky rice.  Afterward, we shot some photographs of a nearby bicycle/footbridge. 


No comments: