Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 08/09/2011: $5.95, Improving My Photographs, XM Baseball

1.  The $5.95 lunch at Maple Garden is a great buy and today I had a generous plate of pork Chow Fun with egg flower soup and iced tea.  All for $5.95.  And it was tasty.

2.  I enjoyed taking pictures of people working on the street repair on 13th Avenue between Alder and Kincaid.  I realized, as I looked over my pictures, that I didn't pay enough conscious attention to the environment.  I could have made some much better pictures purposely, instead of accidentally, working with the American Apparel mannequins.  I got so focused in on the people working, I didn't pay enough attention to what surrounded them.  It's an improvement I need to make.

3.  Snug and I had a good walk on the west side of Hendricks Park and I particularly enjoyed listening to the Red Sox/Twins game on the way up and back and when I went to Alberson's afterward.  When I'm in the car when baseball games are underway, I've got to remember to tune in.  I love baseball on the radio and XM/Sirius broadcasts every game, every day.

No comments: