Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 08/12/2011: Snug: A Good Boy, Mowing, Double D at Billy Mac's

1.  Great day for Snug!  He was a good dog at the groomer and Charlene looks forward to having him come back; not only that, Snug was a good boy at the vet and got a clean bill of health, all of which made Dr. Jones and me very happy. 

2.  In service to my conscience, knowing I will be leaving town for a couple of weeks tomorrow, I mowed the lawns.  It was a relief.  A moral relief.

3.  We just didn't feel like fixing any dinner so the Deke and I had dinner at Billy Mac's.  It was fun to see how the joint operates on a day of the week other than Thursday.  While my fish and chips were really good, the highlight of my dinner was the Hop Valley Double D Blonde Ale, a beer I found crisp, light, and refreshing.  It was just what I hoped it would be when I ordered it.

No comments: