Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 11/13/12: Bus, Electric Fry Pan, Rogue

1.  The Deke's knee is close to healed. She can drive herself to school.  I am back on the city bus to get to LCC and it relaxes me when I walk downtown to catch it, ride and don't drive, and walk home when I leave the bus.  I don't miss my car.

2.  Yellow onion, red pepper, a yam, crimini mushrooms, green beans, and ground beef all cooked together on the electric fry pan and the Deke and I had a dinner we both enjoyed.

3.  The Troxstar and I met at Rogue Ale House for a beer after he finished the vestry meeting.  We had a lot of fun talking about stuff.  I very much enjoyed my pints of Track Town Honey Orange Wheat Ale, and it was fun talking with our bright server who made her way via Bellingham, Yellowstone, and Glacier to Eugene from Oroville, WA. 

No comments: