Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 02/11/13: The Goat, Red Barn Convo, Beefing Up Flickr


1.  I strolled to Wandering Goat to look at a photograph exhibit, "People We Know".  The lighting in the Goat is dim and I couldn't really see the pictures very well.  I did take a few pictures of my own, though, that included people I don't know at all:  




2.  The cashier at the Red Barn made the simple exchange of a few vegetables for money much more pleasant when she showed interest in my picture taking and as we talked about the remarkable pictures a person can take with today's phones.

3.  For reasons mysterious to me, I'm beefing up my Flickr site, adding new sets. I like having the Flickr site, but if its purpose is to make my pictures more available for viewing, well, let's just say I'm not exactly attracting a throng of visitors! 

No comments: