Sunday, March 17, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 03/15/13: Rehearsals, Campus Pictures, Turner Turns Text Reporter

1.   This was a day dominated by the Shakespeare Showcase.  Rehearsal at 9:30 until 11.  Back to the theater at 4:00, left the theater about six hours later.  The most fun part was for me was taking pictures.  I look forward to seeing how they turned out.  I'm hoping I learned some things about light and settings from when I took pictures last fall during dress/tech rehearsal.

2.  Between rehearsals, I wandered down to the University to take pictures and I found a spot on a bench where I seemed the most inconspicuous and took street pictures.  I haven't looked at them yet, but I'm hoping that I'm discovering places to shoot from where I can compose the kinds of pictures on campus I enjoy shooting.

3.  Terry Turner became a text message sports reporter and kept me up to date on the Utah/Oregon game.  It was fun to know how the Ducks were doing, even as I provided narration for the Showcase and as I rode the bus home when the rehearsals were over. 

No comments: