Thursday, March 28, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 03/27/13: Pumping My Own Gas, Canon S95 Returns Home, Empty Fridge...Ergo Billy Mac's

1.  I pumped the gas into the car in Ritzville.  Deke: "Everything go all right?"  Me:  "Yeah.  I guess so."  We drove across the street to Starbucks.  Deke: "Almost everything."  She put the cap back on the gas tank and closed the gas tank door.  I should only buy gas in Oregon where someone does the pumping for me.

2.  We had an easy and safe drive home and arrived to a knock from our neighbor who delivered my repaired Canon S95.

3.  No groceries in the fridge so what's a couple of buzzards to do?  Go to Billy Mac's, of course, where I loved John's Russian Stroganoff, some refreshing Hefeweisen beer, and some Eugene history talk with Cathy.  I hadn't thought about Brother Jonathan's for a long time and find myself still lamenting the disappearance of Field's.....

No comments: