Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 06/03/13: Lawn Care Working, Three Mile Walk, The Baffling Dwyane Wade

1.  The approach to lawn care that Marty suggested is working so far, as best I can tell.  This is more of a relief to me than I care to admit.

2.  I walked to Hiron's on 18th to pick up a prescription.  I now know that to walk to Hiron's and back home again covers three miles.  Good.

3.  It was fun to go online and listen to a bunch of audio stuff about Game 7 between the Heat and the Pacers during the afternoon and then to listen on the satellite radio to the Heat blister Indiana.  Really, Dwyane Wade is a mystery to me.  Why was he so right tonight and so out of it earlier in the series.  I did more reading online about Dwyane Wade.  I'm not alone in finding him bewildering and difficult to like.  He sure gave the Heat a lift tonight. 

No comments: