Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 06/10/13: Forgotten Pills, Self-Examination While Weeding, High Street and Molly

1.  I took a good mile and a half walk to Hiron's, picked up a prescription, and left one behind.  Ha!  I'll get the other one tomorrow.   I guess I was so fired up about my walk that my memory got wobbly.  Or something.

2.  I went to the shady spots in the front of the house and weeded and thought about -- -- well, I did some self-examination and made some effort to reassure myself about my teaching and the professional life I am mostly retired from and about life at church and in the theater, but I did not reassure myself about the state of my golf game.  But I wonder:  will I resurrect it?

3.  The Deke and I went over to the High Street pub for a quiet place to have a couple of drinks and shoot the breeze.  I hadn't had a Hogshead whiskey for quite a while and it pleased me.  I also pleased me to see Molly Shrewder!  Wow!  It's been about eight years since she was in the class MB and I taught together and we had so much fun.  It was great to see Molly!

No comments: