Sunday, April 13, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 04/12/14: More Stuff Done, Good Time/Lousy Pictures, Great Talk at Sixteen Tons

1.  We keep getting stuff done.  All kinds of stuff from the kitchen going out the door.  Painter looked over the main floor, measured rooms, talked about paint with us.  Gradually our stuff load lightens.

2.  Russell and I had a good afternoon with a fine lunch at Pure and a photo shoot at the Eugene Public Library book sale.  My pictures are lousy (oh well...), but it was really fun to run into Bill T and Jose and Michelle and Shirley.  I'm glad I can take lousy pictures and have a good time, too....

3.  The Deke and I had a great time at Sixteen Tons.  I went on a mini-IPA tour and the Deke got her stout on.  We had a great talk and had one of the best times ever at Sixteen Tons. 

No comments: