Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 08/19/14: Meds, Costco Excursion, Beer Run

1.  Because I think we'll live in Maryland and, I think, we'll move within the next month, I was dragging my feet on having my meds transferred, but I needed to do it today and went to the local Target and took care of that piece of business, knowing I'll be having the prescriptions transferred again when we get settled in Maryland.  (And, who knows, we might end up living in Virginia.  I'll believe we've made a decision when we sign a lease....)

2.  Molly needed some things from Costco and I volunteered to go buy them and it was fun -- it's hard to explain why it was fun -- I enjoyed tracking down the things I purchased and continuing to get a feel for this area where I'm living.

3.  I got back from Costco and we made a quick unanimous family decision that we'd like to have some more beer in the house, so Molly and I went to Giant and I bought us some Crispin Pear Cider, a six pack of Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, a six pack of Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale, and a six pack of  Breckenridge Vanilla Porter.  There was something in this purchase to please everyone (I hope) and it gives us all a chance to try some new beers and enjoy ones some of us have relished in the past.  Molly and I had a good time picking out these beers as we did our best to please each member of the family. 

No comments: