Sunday, November 15, 2015

Three Beautiful Things 11/14/15: Morning with Russell and Anne, Brunch with Jerome, Electric Showcase

1.  Despite Friday's long rehearsal at the Wildish Theater, I sprang out of bed and motored back to Eugene so I could have coffee with Russell and Anne.  Then Russell and I had breakfast at the Cornbread Cafe and we went for a short photo stroll in the neighborhood just north of the restaurant.

2. Jerome Garger and I met at Marche for some salmon hash and a dessert and to enjoy over two hours of conversation.  We hadn't seen each other for years.  I have often wondered, since moving to Maryland, when and if I would get to see Jerome again and it made me very happy to have this stimulating and fun time together, talking about old times and getting caught up on what's new in our lives.

3. Tonight's performance of the Shakespeare Showcase was electric.  I wish all of my friends would or could come and see it. There's another chance at 2:00 on November 15 at the Wildish Theater in Springfield.

No comments: