Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Three Beautiful Things 02/08/16: Happiness, Christy at the Pool, Trying Madras Curry

1. I hope the Monday swim class I'm taking is doing my body some good. If not, at least it's having a positive impact on my overall happiness.

2. I hope the same holds true for Sister Christy. Today on Facebook she reported that she is joining her lifelong friend, Teresa, for water aerobics in the morning at the pool in Mullan.  Great news!

3. I roasted the rest of our broccoli and mushrooms and an eggplant and an onion in the oven and on the stove top I sauteed tofu in one pan and in a big pot I whisked some Madras curry paste into a quart of milk and combined it all in the big pot and fixed some rice and the Deke and I enjoyed a chili peppery, tumericky, cinnamony, clove-y dinner, our first Indian curry at home. I had hoped when I picked up this jar of paste at Hung Phat that it would be tasty -- and it is.

No comments: