Monday, March 10, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 03/10/08: Conversation, Chinese Poetry, Essays

1. The Deke and Adrienne and I sat at the dining room table and had an intelligent and probing conversation about stuff going on in our family.

2. Some of my Survey of World Literature students are finding the poetry of T'ao Chi'en, Li Po, and Tu Fu inspiring and insightful.

3. It won't last long, but I am essentially caught up in my paper reading and grading. Soon an avalanche will bury me, but, for now, I can breathe easily.

7 comments:

Go Figure said...

You didn't include Snug in the conversation?

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

Congrats! For making my blogging experience more enjoyable, you have been given an award. Check out my blog.

Desert Diva said...

Gee, if only I could catch up on my Assistive Technology evaluations in my school district...

JBelle said...

Three Beautiful Things:

Raymond Pert blogging about Kellogg.

Raymond Pert blogging about Snug.

Raymond Pert blogging.


;9

JBelle said...

Three Beautilful Thing:

Raymond Pert blogging about moss.

Raymond Pert blogging about school.

Raymond Pert blogging about naps.

JBelle said...

Raymond Pert blogging about radio.

Raymond Pert blogging about food.

Raymond Pert blogging about vacation.

JBelle said...

Raymond Pert blogging about the mines.

Raymond Pert blogging about Whitworth.

Raymond Pert blogging about the theatre.