1. David Alejandro Diaz was born to Molly and Hiram on November 2, 2011.
2. I had a great time making Lebanese lentil soup and cheese/fruit dessert plates for over fifty people at St. Mary's Episcopal Church when Dr. Loren Crow gave a talk about his sabbatical to Israel.
3. Ed and I had a superb time in Pendleton where I enjoyed a superb rib eye steak at Hamley's, a most scrumptious Reuben at the Prodigal Son, cold Buds at Whistlers Pub, and a couple of fine breakfasts at the Rainbow Cafe.
4. The beers continue to be fun and delicious at 16 Tons. I wish I had kept a record of all the fine beers I've sampled. It's been especially fun to have the Deke join me at 16 Tons. She enjoys a glass of wine and I try another new kind of beer. In addition, I've begun to join her from time to time at her "office" at the Cornucopia.
5. Carolyn and I had a great time as co-teachers at church, leading different groups in discussions of beauty.
I'll leave it at that. I just wanted to get back into action and get back to posting Three Beautful Things with the hope that I don't let how busy I've been stop me any longer.